Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

you know i don’t think that generlaly ends very well historically. or it leads to you getting dunked on online. one or the other. or both.

1 Like

in more modern stuff i am somewhat interested in bizarre utopian projects by rich weirdoes, mostly monsters. like Neom. Neom is so fucking funny. how dare they reduce the planned length of The Line

at least we still have the scale model of the moon, the entire beach made out of marble, the entertainment district filled with every single flower in the world and also holograms, the line (vertical), the ski resort in the middle of the fucking desert, and Topian

Survivorship-bias.svg

3 Likes

hold on that doesn’t make seense
i cannot think of a breakaway state of the scale we’re talking here succeeding. survivorship bias only makes sense if it’s a form of failure that hides the failure. you can’t have a form of success that hides the success in this instance

1 Like

like okay let’s say hypothetically that FoL declares independence from all the countries in which we live

how the fuck do we get diplomatic recognition

1 Like

convince someone that it’d be funny

2024_04_15_0gf_Kleki

2 Likes

let’s never mind the nuances in the idea of state formations and the flaws in the idea of a “state” in the first place for this hypothetical

1 Like

it always starts with just a couple people with an idea! always!!
the ones youre thinking of is like one guy deciding he wants to be the best awesome guy. we would do it for noble reasons. like hrt

:nerd_face: uhm ackshually the historical record suggeshts that shtate formation almost always happens due to the subtle alignment of elite interests in multiple smaller organisashions rather than on idealishtic groundsh

1 Like

oh no we dont. people act like we’re just an unruly part of the uk until we get into war. and then we just start blowing shit up ive heard that goes well
[THIS IS A COMEDIC HYPOTHETICAL, NOT A GENIUNE IDEA WITH INTENT TO COMMIT CRIME. THIS IS NOT A CONFESSION]

1 Like

multiple smaller organisations? you mean all the gay ones?

yes but we aren’t elites is the problem

The best way might be to make an incredibly wealthy American company a lot of money if FoL continues to be an independent nation.

1 Like

FAM44, sponsored by Applebee’s

2 Likes

okay hear me out. we wait until pride month

hm yes
wait for the conjunction of the Gay Moon so that then all nonbasic lands are gay…

one month out of the year we are funded by every western corporation minus chick fil a

1 Like

Basic lands are Gay in addition to their other types, and gain “: Add one mana of any color.”

1 Like