Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Whoa, that sounds like Romanian

3 Likes

send a vocaroo of you saying ā€œbottle of waterā€

2 Likes

no, but also because thatā€™s only one british accent and i donā€™t glottalise my ts

3 Likes

yā€™all wanna see my wiener?

1 Like

I usually speak with a russian guy in english and I really canā€™t tell that accent I have

1 Like

Awww, you have a dog too? What is their name

1 Like

he might show up for FAM so you can probably talk to him then but i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt even remember what ur talking about lol

3 Likes

British accents are shockingly diverse for how small your country is (relatively speaking)

4 Likes

Jake <3 my baby boy <3

3 Likes

ah, well, thatā€™s what thousands of years of intense classism will do to you

3 Likes

I just got a feeling you were talking about a hot dog

just put him in a bun

1 Like

america may suck, but Iā€™ll tell you what: you people are lucky because you donā€™t have toffs

2 Likes

at least your rich assholes donā€™t refer to arguments as ā€œding-dingsā€ and suchlike

2 Likes

a boā€™ua o uoā€™ua mate?

Goodness I am entirely not sure how the dynamic between you two will continue from here

We were talking about it in class and he heard bloating and abdominal pain and was like awh SNAP, THATS what Iā€™ve got

I think he just has gas

3 Likes

Say what you want about George Washington but we owe him a debt for, when asked to be the king of America, responding ā€œfuck kingsā€

4 Likes

iā€™m amused by such things as anyone else is but you are aware that jokes about accents in the UK are intrinsically linked into the aforementioned intense classism, right

4 Likes

a country that still has nobility is absolutely going to be weird about people with accents considered to be ā€œroughā€ and ā€œnot pronouncing their Tsā€ when they bloody well do, they just pronounce them as a glottal stop

3 Likes