Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

any country can give you a letter of marque it just so happens that you can immediately get one in your home port by going straight to the governor

2 Likes

the other goods were just a side-effect of monoculture being an insane way to do agriculture

1 Like

“oh yeah we’ll just make huge plantations making only the thing that sells for the best, almost entirely neglecting the plants that people need to, you know, eat. this is definitely sustainable”

1 Like

shoutout to every single fucking selectable timestamp in sid meier’s pirates for pointing out how everyone is nonstop kicking the shit out of the spanish regardless of their strength either because they’re rich or because they’re easy prey or sometimes both

1 Like

100%

also notably this usage of prisoners of war as human passports only stayed around for so long becuase the respective navies just refused to send them back across the Atlantic. that’d be too much work. you guys have to deal with them

1 Like

i play way too much of this game

In elementary school I did a project on George Washington Carver who taught farmers in the American south about crop rotation, encouraging them to grow peanuts among other things. We’ve known about crop rotation forever, but idk learning about Carver always stuck with me. Fascinating guy.

1 Like

George Washington carver
I know like nothing about him but there’s some board game my family has that features him as a “Genius” playable character
I thought he was MLK at first

George Washington Carver got his balls cut off…

he also made peanut butter!

3 Likes

Ahhh the beauty of messed up side of the human nature

1 Like

We could run the game inside the cookie thread

3 Likes

Actually, he made just about everything possible with peanuts EXCEPT peanut butter lol

2 Likes

oh oopsies

2 Likes

Nahh ur good it’s a really common misconception

2 Likes

I’m a bit slowsometimes <3 but! I have my pookie Maddison, shes the smart one, sadly y’all dont know her ;-;

3 Likes

Sunlags

why did jontay porter gamble (ban for life) instead of just beating his wife (suspension for less than life)? is he stupid?

1 Like

party rock is in the house tonight

1 Like

everybody just have a good time

2 Likes