Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Update on the speech thing
She said I have to have a written down thesis statement to “provide direction”
I have a thesis I haven’t figured out how to express this, apparently this bars me from writing anything

1 Like

I have no idea what any of this means

2 Likes

What’re you writing your thing on?

1 Like

@fraZ0R

1 Like

2 Likes

why is it cropped like that

2 Likes

2 Likes

MARISSA MATH:

I will need an average of 28.5 on the remainder of my assignments to pass spanish class (it is pass/fail)

I can maybe do this

4 Likes

i got this mf imma keep that 4.0 because i need arbitrary goals that mean nothing

1 Like

I can now post this

3 Likes

TECHNICALLY THE PILLAR FIGHT STALLED OUT AND NOBODY WON

1 Like

I awoke from a nightmare - something I haven’t had in quite some time.

If you imagine this is a birds eye view, it involved two skyscrapers, both equal, about ~100 metres away in distance. So between them, there was a 100 metre gap. This is set in Tokyo, Japan with a clear difference: there are no other skyscrapers around - just these ones. On top of both the skyscrapers is a carnival/theme park attraction; like a ferris wheel, etc, and when on the attractions you can look down and see the looming city below.

Between the 100-metre gap, the only way of crossing is a man charging people to go on his “attraction”, which involves a race course-type track (very narrow) bridging the gap between the two skyscrapers with absolutely no safety equipment or sidebars or anything to keep you on the track. You just have to drive perfectly or you plummet below. I plummeted below and woke up. Despite the lack of safety gear, driving across the track is considered normal and people plummeting is seldom. For some reason, if a man and a woman in the same track car (there’s a seat at the front and back) fall and die, they are to be regarded as ‘silly people’ and a “squashed raven & crow”. If this occured, the general populus would think of them as reckless thrillseekers (the sort of sentiment that would be given to people who climb skyscrapers without any safety gear IRL).

My head is so busted. This clearly needs to be run as a misc sometime.

3 Likes

Omg that sounds horrifying.

Anyone who hates heights would be :skull: .

This clearly means I must adapt it to some sort of format I can bring to FoL

4 Likes

:fearful:

He was forced to look at riichi city characters when he was six

kaiji did it better

2 Likes
arete jumpscare (can you tell I am enjoying the Papal Election of 1492 LARP)

5 Likes

Arete jumpscare!

3 Likes