Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Out of curiosity will Colombus return in this papal election larp

what even is this list

2 Likes

Yes (his return actually got shuffled a couple months earlier than realtime so that it can be discussed before ā€œliterally the point of petitioning the Pope for thingsā€)

ā€¦this yearā€™s pope attempted to impose the actual historical split imposed in the Treaty of Tordesillas (despite this not even being anything that was asked for in any of the petitions presented to him) but got it backwards

2 Likes

anyway i just came back from beating undertale yellow geno without using easy mode for the hard bosses. it was 5 hours long and at least 2 of those were abject nightmares

2 Likes

sidenote I attempted to check the date of the treaty and discovered that apparently JoĆ£o II of Portugal is generally called John II in English? like. half of the letters are different. (to be fair it also happens with other more different names, like Giovanni, but.)

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

you donā€™t wanna know how many times i fought against the midgame boss without somehow realizing i was using both inferior armor and inferior ammo

2 Likes

once i figured that out it took me like 3 tries

2 Likes

How did it turn out

Actually nvm im gonna sleep and will say later

i forgot how early they make you go to sleep for school. villainous

3 Likes

i first tried phase 2 of the final boss on easy mode (mostly because endure is basically 1 more hitā€™s worth of healing) and my god was i not ready for the thunder this time around

1 Like

by contrast my skills were so hardened by beating phase 1 without gunpowder (because the bozo i stole my save file from in that run after i accidentally aborted geno at steamworks never picked up gunpowder and saved at a point where i couldnā€™t backtrack) that it only took me 3 tries this time around

1 Like

:wowee:

i shouldve gone to bed an hour ago but im not gonna
im evil like that

2 Likes

You look like you were loving it im happy for you, adorable :blush:

3 Likes

NEW DREAM PEOPLE:

• chloe
  • atlas
  • italy
    to be fair i was on fol.
4 Likes

Sounds like a nice dream that turned into a nightmare towards the end

italy was talking about my location like it was a mechanic in some game and i couldnā€™t tell if he had my doxx or not

1 Like

Your location does sound like a place to put a hidden consumable item

1 Like