Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hobbit Hill behind the creek, amidst the Forest

1 Like

Right well I accidentally left a banana & strawberry smoothie that was vacuum sealed out of the fridge for 8 hours, and I think its a bit thicker than usual but it doesnt smell off or taste off, but it is thick enough I literally need to suck to bring the smoothie into my mouth. Here’s hoping I won’t get ill

1 Like

Well if there’s bacteria in it, the bacteria tastes good and is hopefully good for the gut microbiome or whatever the yoghurt companies tell you

2 Likes

It being vacuum sealed is nice and all, but the danger was always the amount of bacteria that started in it. A general rule of thumb is you’re increasing your risk of food borne illness for every hour the food is not at a safe temperature. So, in your case, you better hope it had virtually no bacteria to begin with.

2 Likes

Making a note to steal this for some future project.

1 Like

hiii

1 Like

What did i do

1 Like

i dont think i saw you say anything i just saw your name
atlas and italy were talking about “nerd shit” which is anything im not familiar with that yall talk about in cookie thread (botc, most videogames)

1 Like

Caitlins homesite is ToS
Both xanjori / psycho aren’t from FoS
Neil is a fuppy not 17th shard LOL

They’re gonna make fun of me because I was making a big deal about how I was gonna fail a physics exam and I got a 109

1 Like

Haha what a loser. May talked such a big game about how he was gonna fail and then got a 109! Embarrassing

3 Likes

Yeah see exactly

This is what they do!

1 Like

They say this!

It’s because I’m the worst unambiguously it is because I am the worst but I still get to complain (and thus continue to be the worst)

1 Like

y’all we got a game today… and since all the varsity girls left, I’m playing varsity. BROOOOOOOO and I don’t get to work concessions!! :( sad day

3 Likes

Hey maybe you’ll win again

1 Like

hopefully…

1 Like

Creature / Norwee are both from Everybody Edits
Kate / Silver / Taylor ect. are all from 5up
Matt is a Gger

from what i can tell FoS is kinda their new home now that MMO-C and Rajah are dead? i think they kinda merged into FoS or something

1 Like