Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

They did yes

1 Like

Champs moment

@May i wanna mess with you. youre sooo average. average at everything you do. average at mafia, average at academics, average at humor, average at kindness. sooooo average~

1 Like

poor wittle tootie feeling envy for average may :blush:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: mwah

katze looooves affection~

She’s average because she’s bad at letting herself speak in detail about her daily endeavors

1 Like

I’m certainly below average at replying to Discord DMs

3 Likes

im in the 5th precentile of replying to messages in general

There are so many times ill see something, think of a reply, and then just think i sent it when i didnt

2 Likes

This isn’t fucking with me, being average at everything sounds great

1 Like

im like confused why you’re taking this as a compliment since the implication was that you were bad at everything but i guess that you would be bad at understanding that so this actually further proves my point tootie pat pat mwah

1 Like

being average at everything is average

1 Like

I assume you’re joking, but it’s funny to me that being average at everything would actually be quite remarkable.

1 Like

Like average at academics is hitting something I believe myself to be above average in but if I am average at mafia and humour and kindness that’s pretty solid. Generally I worry more about being below average at those things

1 Like

And even in the academics department, the way academics work is that you continue doing academics until you are average at academics. So long as I’m not below average I can keep doing what I’m doing and I’ll be fine. Not scary!

2 Likes

Hopefully this feedback helps your bullying become more effective in the future

1 Like

are you average at empathy

2 Likes

Tutuu says I am!

1 Like

what am i average at

2 Likes

Average FoL user

3 Likes

average fol user is the best mafia player in the world holy bingle