Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

you have not met my father

3 Likes

But like some drugs are like super super rare, im talking like practically

1 Like

Covid for me was first distracting myself from depression for ~5 months with 1,000 hours of animal crossing. Then I got hired right when the distraction was starting to fail me, and eventually solved my depression problem by gaining a certain strand of insanity. Which was a great deal.

1 Like

Yeah I get that, I tend to be very hard at gauging stuff like that, so I tend to try to be as nice as I can to people who are nice to me

yah in a practicial sense he has not done every drug there ever is. but hes probably up there as far as numbers go

1 Like

i remember the N.1 turnip era

3 Likes

Has he done DMT

2 Likes

yah lol he used to watch a lot of joe rogan

3 Likes

COVID for me was No Difference I was already very sick and barely attending school

3 Likes

Making 100 million bells in one day playing the stalk market is still one of my greatest achievements

2 Likes

I work behind a computer all the time anyway, it changed very little for me. And people tend to tire me a lot so idk

i stopped talking to people i knew irl and started talking to people on Forums. and Forums outlasted 99% of the people i knew irl so maybe that wasn’t the worst thing

3 Likes

i dont have childhood friends anymore u guys r my childhood friends

3 Likes

Thats both very wholesome and sad at the same time

i say it’s wholesome. you dont choose where you go to school or live when ur younger but you do choose where to go on the interwebs and i found cool ppl that i like and am gonna talk 2 for a while.

nothing sad about moving past and leaving a situation you had no control over to be in a better one

3 Likes

With IRL, at least for me, its so much better to focus on like 3-5 ppl and only talk to them rather then spreading your time out

1 Like

Friendships are priceless. Whether or not an in person dynamic is involved. This is a take that baffled my uncle and some others I know but like, having lunch with arete didn’t change our dynamic, and I don’t feel any particular desire to meet or speak with any of you. Which is cool

5 Likes

That is true, but there is no way every single person in your life wasnt worth being around

1 Like

i still talk to the few that were

2 Likes