Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

there had to be a handful of people that were good in the sea of bad

Then you got childhood friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

its like 3-4 people and i expect it to be only 1 after like 2 years

1 Like

ive been on forums longer than ive known most of the ppl i still talk to

1 Like

An in person friendship is 100% stronger then an online one. If I died one day, somebody irl would instantly know, there is a good chance people just think I left or something online

1 Like

I think my closest childhood riends are probably the people Iā€™ve known on warriorcats site since I was 10

1 Like

Oh I know my friends since like 1st or 2nd grade. idk how old that would be

Well I asked this in a mafia game once and Pandora made the very good point that she owuld find out I was murdered pretty quickly because our Splatoon teammate goes to my university. Meanwhile I think most poeple IRL would htink I was just hiding in my room again

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more. Friends are the best thing in the world for me.

1 Like

I love yā€™all

4 Likes

This is fallacy beacause the person at my school would need to learn the news I was dead somehow so not actually true but itā€™s funny to say

2 Likes

We went to different schools after 5th grade, but we never grew apart

1 Like

I donā€™t view this as necessarily true in practice even if it is true in theory. Iā€™ve been friends with arete years before any of my IRL friends and I donā€™t really see a way in which i could have avoided that being true

1 Like

Just like Kurt Cobain right?

I mean its a lot easier to maintain an irl friendship as well

Iā€™m too sick to have like. IRL friendships closer than online ones. Igenuinely just cannot see people IRL nearly as often as I can talk to people online

2 Likes

So itā€™s actually way harder for me to maintain IRL friendship

1 Like

Wait are you permanently sick? I thought it was temporary

1 Like

When I was a child social media wasnā€™t that common as it is now.

I literally know so little about the people I grew up with. (We are living in the same city, so rarely we bump in each other, but thatā€™s it. I still never thinking about keep in touch with them, or start anew our relations.)

1 Like

As a kid, it was always easier for me to just be online. Because the offline world was alot of getting used to, for me.

2 Likes