Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

personally i prefer like 4am in the summers. its completely daylight out yet everything is completely empty. except for the birbs which is fun

1 Like

id probably explore abandoned buildings if i wasnt lazy and could drive

1 Like

Sadly we don’t have enough empty space or a convinient vehicle to move inside the building to use this method.

We have to neatly cut them and make a nice tile of folded cardboard trash to be able to move it later, when people comes for them.

Also I agree, Amazon tapes are one of the most irritating ones.

Also we cut 70 cmx50 cm boxes most of the time. (About 27’5" by 20")
I doubt I could just press that to my chest.

Fair
All of our boxes are fairly compact averaging 20-30 lb with none over like 55

Boxes are broken down and disposed of every shift. The volume depends on how much product (food as well as containment cartons and cleaning supplies) was consumed

In theory the upper limit for us is 20 kg (~45 lbs) cuz we are mostly carrying those boxes by hand in the whs, but almost no ona cares.

We are lucky if our cardboard trash is brought away once in two months. We are storing clothes, so we at least don’t have to care about bio-gredable stuff. (Most of the time.)

Well… it depends more have fast we make those trash, which is less in off-season. They are bought by volume of the trash.

If you deal with clothes then a 45lb box for you is probably a good deal larger than one for us is as clothes are a much less dense substance than frozen food or the like. Our heaviest package, a 5-gallon carton of corn syrup that is ~55-60 lb, is probably large enough to hold six books

Tell the same after you bring multiple boxes full of jeans from one end to the other of the building.

It’s 45 lbs, when it’s filled with slip satin. Jeans is at least twice as heavy as satin.

We got boxes back from delivery man, cuz it was more than twice as heavy as the limit.

That was were they drew the line.

I wonder if later in live I will EVER miss school

Doea anyone know any useful exercise instead of push-ups?

It depends…
Are you happy in school?

I am only happy when I bump into my good classmates and also interact with the teachers because they’re okay.

People in my class are okay.

School still sucks though

And I do have good grades. However I still do not like studying.

High school?

If a 45 lb box of jeans, once emptied, is too large to break down by pressing against your chest, then it must be a less dense substance than corn syrup or frozen potatoes because all our boxes are compact enough to be broken down in this manner