Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i think i will go vegan eventually when i have more control over food options and live in a larger city

3 Likes

yeah im the same
ftr money isnt as big as an issue with that anymore. at least here. vegan milk substitutes are because reasons but the rest is managable. and like. how much meat do you have outside of dinner

2 Likes

cuz realistically the egg/milk industry is ~as bad as the meat industry on an animal cruelty scale, and i eventually want to stop supporting them

3 Likes

i cant (realistically) go vegetarian cause i have an eating disorder that makes most food i eat taste bland or bad, especially if it doesnt contain chicken
which is. probably the worst treated animal and one of the ones big artifical meat doesnt cover yet

3 Likes

it’s like. if someone made me eat my choice of roadkill and then, when i complained that it tasted bad, was like “hey it’s your choice!” none of the choices were good

2 Likes

coming from a girl with a half vegetarian/vegan family

1 Like

i also just have bad history with subway

2 Likes

also going vegan kinda forces u to be healthy. im already forced to eat healthy and my body feels better which is cool

2 Likes

-this user has never eaten roadkill

2 Likes

i LOVE subway. ive eaten so much subway

2 Likes

you people have never drank from the rivers and it SHOWS

2 Likes

i have so many parasites its crazy

2 Likes

dont say that about may

4 Likes

you still need to find substitutes for like
protein and dairy

2 Likes

i dont think i got may from a river

1 Like

id like to gain weight and work out so i need the protein and it’d be a bit too expensive to disallow meat. i need so much food if i wanna get buff at this height :sob:

1 Like

protien is easy

1 Like

i eat more than enough protein

1 Like

but they sell foot long sandwiches for just five dollars

1 Like

i’m too much of a glutton and picky eater to ever go vegetarian :/

1 Like