Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

do they still do that i haven’t checked in on subway in a while

2 Likes

No they haven’t in several years

2 Likes

vegan substitutes for protein and also protein and fat but from cows are all pretty solid. like protein is the easy part alot of the issue is in like. vitamins and minerals i think? suppliments are borderline necccesary unless you are a really good cook

1 Like

“foot long” sandwiches. next time i’m forced to eat at subway i’m getting a ruler and that shit BETTER be a foot long

1 Like

Inflation station

2 Likes

no

every day i worked at subway someone would come in and go “wow, your prices have gone up!”

i only got so many "haha, yeah"s left in me before I go off

2 Likes

yahr i take a good few supplements. but also it makes me take my Actual Medication on time so it doesnt bother me

2 Likes

also my cholesterol is so so much bettwr and i have familial hypercholesterolemia so im saving years of my life avoiding certain meats

1 Like

sometimes my family has little vegan get togethers and alot of it is just like. chicken. in that they both barely taste of anything and are absolutely carried by spices and seasonings

1 Like

apart from iron i dont know which other mineral/vitamin u’d be lacking. well thats for vegetarian. i dont know about vegan. im a bit scared of veganism. u might need supplements if u go full vegan yeah i dunno. as for iron afaik vegans get it from greens and then they need to drink orange juice to extract it

Woah there

1 Like

ftr just like. take suppliments anyways. whatever it is good chance youre not getting enough of it

4 Likes
2 Likes

i actually have like a little bit of meat usually for lunch but I could easily cut that out

i usually eat baked goods or cereal for breakfast which is Milk so it’d be hard to cut that out and still isn’t something I really feel a strong need to cut out

not eating meat for dinner could be pretty feasible but I also don’t really know many recipies for vegan stuff so it would take a lot of effort on learning stuff to cook, what is/isnt vegan, which like Is Something I’ll Do when I have control over what I’m eating but it is a hard roadblock for me rn bc why put in that effort when I can do literally nothing with it until I live on my own anyway

1 Like

i take suppliments already because A: scottish lmao B: i cant eat fish so i miss the Fish Vitamins

1 Like

sooooo weak

1 Like

when I heard about the wendys dyanmic menu shit I literally remembered a bit from northernlion like A Month Ago where he MADE A JOKE DESCRIBING THE EXACT THING WENDYS IS DOING. AS A JOKE. TO DESCRIBE HOW ABSURD SOMETHING WAS

cant make this stuff up

2 Likes

The moment I make any kind of restriction in food I can’t eat enough

1 Like

you can no longer eat poison. wyd.

2 Likes

why grown up girl like you afraid of teeny tiny fish? little smol nemo fish all it does is say “blub blub blub” and u big girl u scared and u go cry?

2 Likes