Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i understand avoiding consistent use, thats fine, but trust me you are not at risk by taking something that is unironically safer for you than like an energy drink

okay that’s too far in the other direction

4 Likes

Yeah he definitely wins and it’s so annoying because it ruins my jokes by comparison

2 Likes

Have you said what disease it is? that sounds awful

1 Like

you take so much Ls that you can’t even be the best at being last place, u get second place at that too. true Loser girl :sob:

2 Likes

Connective tissue disorder that gives me chronic joint pain (presents similar to arthritis, for reference)

2 Likes

i exercise and it hurts but then i go numb so it doesn’t matter too much

1 Like

it does matter a little bit because being numb is bad

Currently I am lying down and my hips are not happy about that

1 Like

Wait is that related to how your finger bends more?

ye standard NSAID and the like aren’t dangerous to your health in reasonably small quantities

still I think the large majority of people can probably get by on, like, taking them for one or two cases at most in an entire year and be just fine

1 Like

Yea it is

1 Like

oh no

This is a type of thing that you would know you have right? like people wont live their entire life not knowing

1 Like

Weaker connective tissue means your joints aren’t held in place as well. Hence the hypermobility. And it’s painful to have your joints move out of place. And on top of that the connective tissue issues are also associated with nerve pain

1 Like

i hate how mays chronically ill worse than me. i cant be the strong one in the relationship fuck that

Oh bad news people will absolutely live their entire life not knowing

2 Likes

My grandmother did. She had literally all the symptoms and the doctors she saw were like “alright awesome you’re a hypochondriac”

3 Likes

mays going to ask me to open a jar of pickles and i will cry

2 Likes