new record of 7 posts before pokemon posting

gay aunt. i didn’t factor in that possibility. what a foolish choice

1 Like

have you done them today may

I haven’t gotten out of bed today

I was up until 4:30 AM teaching Magnus to play mahjong

1 Like

Every post is a pokemon post if you stretch it enough

yall weren’t really there for it since it was 2022 but when i was dealing with my pain and it was getting worse because i didn’t have the tools to help with it i was a mess. you cant accept something you dont know you have

That’s only because trade requests require mobile verification which is annoying as hell

I think this conversation is best ended by realizing that everybody operates differently and if what you’re doing works for you then it works for you (and, conversely, might not work as well for somebody else)

now let’s all go back to talking about how it’s kinda weird that one admin can just straight up suspend another lol

especially the site owner

what if I just banned her forever lol

I’m the captain now

1 Like

10% of my ice cream had ice crystals in it gross why :fearful:

1 Like

Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight.

Oh and obviously in both the analogy and the real lif refusing to investigate the cause of an issue will cause you to miss long-term WORSE problems. Even if you can deal with your breakers or symptoms of an illness as they are, the fact that there’s a problem with your dryer could eventually lead to an electrical fire! Who cares if the breakers are just a minor inconvenience right now, fixing whatever’s causing them will prevent future problems before they start

1 Like

Why does it have to end??

1 Like

possible your freezer is too warm

or you’ve let it melt too much before re-freezing it before

this being said putting an extra layer of something like a cling wrap or parchment paper may help

1 Like

you run struggling to breathe and thats the best time to start singing metal?

2 Likes

Why are we doing an XXX G1 here this is a perfectly reasonable conversation

orange theres not even an argument going on here idk what youre talking about

2 Likes