PE

In much earlier school years we had

Music
Drawing
Crafting

1 Like

Instead of netflix and chill, tutu has bulgarian and literature

2 Likes

@tutuu Tell me some things from bulgarian history that is important for the country.

1 Like

No

1 Like

There arenā€™t any

2 Likes

:trumpet: Waaaah Waaaah Waaaah Waaaaaaaa

1 Like

every subject i ever studied in school

english literature
english language
maths (and further maths)
latin (and roman civilisation)
french
spanish
german
art
design technology
psychology
physics
chemistry
maths
history
geography
religious studies
music

subjects i dropped as soon as possible (before GCSEs - RS would technically fall under ā€œdropping as soon as possibleā€ but i went to a catholic school so i had to do it at GCSE):

french
spanish
geography
design technology
art
music

then i stopped doing everything except maths/chemistry/physics/psychology for my last two years

3 Likes

I didnā€™t hate geography itā€™s just you got to choose between 3 optional GCSEs and I wanted to do history/psychology more and doing a language was suggested so I did german

Does that mean you know a bit of german, Arcy

Oh i forgot we had philosophy and phychology too. Our teacher was legit like she was high all the time

Also why did both of u have religious classes. Huge Ls. Why on earth would they make that a school subject. Thats just so inappropriate imo

idk you seemed pretty passionate about post 146 in the achromatic MU ban/budget cookie thread

1 Like

Religion class is something I can opt-out entirely, but I didnā€™t consider it and I only have to write 2 short resumĆ©s about some topics and I am out of here.

Originally the reason why I stayed is because I wanted higher grades, but as it turns out, my yearly average is really irrelevant later in life.

1 Like

Having a yearly average in middle school does kind of matter for high school repartization in terms of competition, though.

But for your baccalaureat, thereā€™s nothing like this.

1 Like

Now i have to dig to find it ugh. U knew what u were doing

The romanian government often does several reforms to the education system, so I might be retroactively correct, but not anymore.

Oh

did you like my post before you even looked for the relevant post

youā€™re just like eliza

3 Likes

They might or might not try to make everything easier for students because of the low attention span of people.
Or to finally get a good national rating in something for once.

1 Like