Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Are you still affected by it?

1 Like

its okay ! times change

1 Like

oh absolutely. im more capable now because being an adult gives me the ability to take breaks when I need breaks instead of being forced into exploding into 1 million pieces
but its still there. Slowly but surely making progress forward

2 Likes

There’s alot of things that causes depression. Either you lack stable social connections (it’s always always horrible not having people to lean on) or you feel a lack of direction and purpose or maybe constant overweighing pressure?

Whatever might be from the causes, I wish you all the best. I believe if you consistently ask yourself why you feel certain ways, it can lead you to things that you didn’t even know about yourself, which is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

i dont know what caused it exactly but i have alot of ideas. not the time nor the place though

3 Likes

For us language was dissected into 3 parts:
Literature, Grammar and Composition.

Anyone else had this, or only the hungarian currulium is this stupid?

1 Like

BASED SCHOOL

1 Like

Bulgaria was under ottoman rule for more than 500 years; they didnt have the freedom to travel around. Most of our literature is centered living in servitude and rebellion and freedom. Later when we declared independence we have those stuff too. Its heavily influenced by the soviet union at that point as they were the ones who liberated us only to put us under their iron curtain later. Nowadays the population is quite split between protesting against “russias warmongering” and “supporting our russian saviors”

2 Likes

Tsar Boris liked Tsar Russia

Soviet Bulgaria liked Soviet Russia

1 Like

Im not surprised at all. In fact i thought you need at least 5 different classes to learn your silly language

2 Likes

I can relate to this. Being an adult makes people respect my wishes more, which helped me a lot. Being a kid was tortutous as i wasnt taken seriously and i was forced so many things. The concept of having the ability to say “no” and have that respected was revolutionary

1 Like

For instance: one time me and my grandma got into a heated argument once. She insulted me and then i insulted her back. She then told me that she doesnt mind beating me up and that she is willing and capable to do it. I think that she said that because she had the power over me to say so

Say that to me again now granny ill kick ur ass

3 Likes

Ive been avoiding this grandma as much as i can. She loves me and wants to be close to me and she understands i avoid her and doesnt understand why. Im sure shes forgotten about it. People from her generation all beat their kids. For her its normal. Im not interested in explaining myself to her though or forgiving her

3 Likes

Yours seems to be directly confrontational. For me I have an insidious grandparent family where the family needs to collectivelly keep a façade only for material purposes.

Mamaia (mom’s mom) as a contrast, is wonderful and every month we come to visit her at a table gathering.

2 Likes

Oh

Yours actually cares about you

2 Likes

Generational barriers are a huge headache even for me

1 Like

I had the same thing for English - same 3 parts as well

2 Likes
BotcU slander

How the hell is this guy mod

(Pretty sure this is actually in the context of the game which is ok but also like.

Huh??? Attacks on how you played are PERFECTLY OK?

Like.

2 Likes

It can be summarized as this:

Boomers: I hate my wife

Millenials: I hate my life

Gen Z: MRW reaction when MFW face when the imposussy is amosussy sussy baka sus sus mommy Misatosussy fr fr (for real) no cap low key hey key ngl

:skull_and_crossbones: Me when the imposussy sussy clussy is sussy baka fr no cap low key hey key

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: DO NOT THE CAT YOU REAL MFS FR FR

:slovenia: ME WHEN THE I COMMIT SEVERAL WAR CRIMES IN BOSNIA AND YOGASLVIA

1 Like

I repeatedly and explicitly stated I was not attacking evils’ social play and I was simply saying she’d been a bit of an ass in-game and was using “evils played socially soooo well” to avoid taking responsibility or apologising for it

4 Likes