Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

So you speak for the whole game

@Tangeld is a mod, right? can you let her know about it?

1 Like

not the script misspelling huli jing lulw

2 Likes

no ici we’re not using huli jing, we’re using the totally distinct homebrew character huli jang. which just happens to have the exact same ability

3 Likes

Yeah fair

Most of it wasn’t even moderatable offence it was just somebody being a massive ass in a Legal way

2 Likes

Which is frustrating

1 Like

And when I tried to say in postgame like. Hey the way you played made me feel bad. Both her and the entire evil team were in there going YEAH BUT YOU DIDN’T PLAY WELL. YOU PLAYED BAD and that wasn’t. Even. What I was trying to say at all?

3 Likes

They constantly treated everything like it was a battle of Played Good versus Played Bad. Like I was trying to argue that somebody must have Done Poorly in the game. That’s not what I was trying to say at all. I was trying to say somebody acted poorly as, like, a human person

3 Likes

The last time i was in a situation like that i directly stated my issues and gave the opportunity to the other person to choose to be dismissive in response which made things more clear-cut / more moderatable. Like it was there, more concrete

1 Like

If thats the overall culture its just best to not engage with it if it doesnt align your views imo

2 Likes

I directly stated my issues but apparently this constitutes being mean to The Evils’ Social Play

2 Likes

Hey guys I think this guy is saying the evils FUCKING SUCKED

3 Likes

I wonder, what did they even say?

“???”

“How can you think that, hello??”

1 Like

I also personally dont wait until post game to voice issues unless its something gigantic. I think its better to do it on the spot and get it resolved one way or another instead of sulk and endure

I raised the issue midgame but it didn’t really stick at all because she still thought she was correct

2 Likes

They hated Jesus because he was right

3 Likes

may didn’t know the gimmsly strat for vaitaa chat. banworthy

It’s BotC you literally can’t go “hey you’re treating me like an idiot for thinking the Savant info could be real when I’m trying to solve the game” without her responding Well it is fake

3 Likes

“Oh yeah? Welll I didn’t believe it anyways, dumbo the elephant”

1 Like