Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I wish blueberry pancakes were less messy to make, and that I didn’t need someone to share with to get through the buttermilk and batter before they go bad. They’re so fucking delicious. I know I could use a mix instead of doing it from scratch but it’s just not the same

The sport grind, I really don’t know how you can even handle your life. If you’d give me your life I’d be doomed

1 Like

Not that you’re having it difficult or horrible, but rather that you tend to do something that is intense on the body

1 Like

I’m insane. Most people could not live my life.

And no wonder why you name yourself N. 1

I’m claiming my throne as weakest user

2 Likes

If you cease from doing your physical exercises, OBVIOUSLY

2 Likes

I walked a significant amount today! It’s a nice day and I have no classes I went to the convenience store and to make up an exam and to the sophomore dorms for no reason

1 Like

I have to do some tasks on daily

I still didn’t start doing these daily tasks

I got mochi

Coffee enjoyer

You know the N does not actually stand for number. That letter was selected for a different reason. The username is just pronounced “en point won”, or just “en” for short. The only reason why the “1” is even there is because discourse requires at least three characters.

2 Likes

Not coffee. Ice cream

I’mgonna do laundry now I’m such a good at being person

Number one lore

this doesn’t help with the buttermilk, but couldn’t you just make a halved (or smaller) recipe?

2 Likes

I have way too many clothes can I get award for forum user with largest excess of clothing

2 Likes

For so long I had too few clothes so every time I see something cheap and nice I bought it and how I have tooooo much

Perhaps yeah. Now that I burn so many more calories it would also be easier to eat more. I’ll think about it. I always feel bad having to waste half a quart of buttermilk though

Also in my dorm I can’t put my summer clothing away in winter and vice versa so it’s problem