Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

this is wild

2 Likes

Boston is great for healthcare because its citizens are sickly and weak

No I am Texas man but my rib cage is kinda visible through my skin

There is hope ā€“ my job helped me beat autism

Iā€™m an extrovert now and a storyteller I recently started going to monthly meetups for that I had dinner and hung out with after our session a week ago told me he could never tell that I had it

2 Likes

I dont want to beat autism. Doing so makes me unhappy. But I want people to respect me and dressing up nice makes them do so

3 Likes

I wonder what type of things did you do to reach the stage that you are now.

2 Likes

Looked into the abyss and didnā€™t blink
Increased my tolerance for stress and agony slowly over years until it became essentially infinite

ā€œbeat autismā€ is a crazy phrase

3 Likes

Itā€™s their problem for not respecting me because Iā€™m visibly autistic but I can mitigate it. Making eye contact and doing normalpeople gestures may be possible but it makes me unhappy and I donā€™t want to do it. So instead I will wear nice clothing

1 Like

I agree that itā€™s crazy that it was possible, at least

1 Like

I wish I could have the amount of knowledge to do something like that

1 Like

4 Likes

YOU WILL BE SEEING THE END CREDITS

What do you do to increase your tolerance for STRESS

1 Like

AUTISM
DIRECTED BY GILSON B. PONTES
BASED ON THE WORKS OF GILSON B. PONTES
FEATURING GILSON B. PONTES

3 Likes

I have no desire to be extroverted or not visibly autistic. I have desire to be respected. And I have generally minimal desire to interact with people who will never respect me if I am visibly autistic.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I donā€™t quite know how autism even manifests

Obviously the majority of people have some level of built-in societal Disrespect for Autism but the majority of people will also get the fuck over it after they know you well enough

1 Like

sounds like a genre of music

2 Likes

ā€œbeat autismā€ in my days we called that weezer

4 Likes