Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

It wasn’t easy, but I eventually learned how to embrace the inferno and convert all leftover stress from the end of my shifts into fuel for my runs and/or 12+ hour binge reading sessions

I just got more and more adjusted to chaotic and stressful situations the longer I worked

1 Like

i see no reason to ‘beat’ neurodivergence. societal standards are stupid and the only way to win is to beat the societal standards that say that doing things your way is bad

3 Likes
1 Like

I say fuck that. I’ll do whatever it takes to boost the strength of the friendships I’ve gained from work

1 Like

I’d rather have friends among whom I do not have to communciate in a style that is unnatural for me than entirely neurotypical friends who demand I speak and act like they do

2 Likes

I also, like, don’t think becoming much more social is bad even if that makes me less neurodivergent

and i say if someone doesn’t like You for You then it’s not gonna be as fulfilling. to each their own tho, what u do seemingly makes u feel a lot better so im not gonna judge ur actions, just your wording maybe

4 Likes

would you consider yourself almost as autistic as may or have you gone even further beyond into the neurotypical realm

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA

yah. i dont care that i cant talk well with 80% of the population when i can chill with the cooler 20%. its only limiting when you have to maintain relationships with people who dont Get It

2 Likes

We can agree to disagree. I don’t see a problem with my wording and I would not put it in the same classification of descriptors as the pride spectrum. Maybe it’s different for others, but for me autism was always just a flaw and a pain in the ass

2 Likes

letting go and not giving a fuck is so freeing. people everywhere secretly admire u because they want to do the same thing

2 Likes

And in general I think it is Everybody’s responsibility to accommodate different communication styles collectively rather than my responsibility to conform. I must understand that, I dunno, when they do the lying voice around me that doesn’t mean they’re malicious. And they must understand that when I phrase an apology unusually it is still an apology.

I’ll always be an ally to everyone I hang out with. But yeah

1 Like

I admire that about you but I don’t have that luxury. I’d be suicidal without my job or friends and there’s no escaping that fact for me

2 Likes

the augtism leaving my body after I talk to people outside of my direct family

2 Likes

if we were in a world truly without judgement suspenders would be significantly more common

2 Likes

I’m pretty socially awkward, it’s always refreshing to see people that accept you even if you do “odd” things.

1 Like

The way you worded this is having me on the floor

i would wear suspenders if they were more common

1 Like