Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

like, i’m trans

so i’m dysphoric about guyish things about me

including being taller than other people

3 Likes

you think about yourself all the time. it comes for free with your fucking consciousness

2 Likes

But like 5’7” isnt tall tho

I try not to tho, it’s depressing

Im being dumb again :frowning:

1 Like

I think about myself so much. So so much

1 Like

yeah but it’s taller than the people most genetically similar to me

you can’t reason with dysphoria it just happens or doesn’t :woman_shrugging: :female_sign:

3 Likes

Do you like doing that?

1 Like

Yeah irrational stuff is hard to think about from a logic pov

1 Like

I used to try to perform insecurity because all my friends were very insecure (Warrior Cats site full of middle schoolers, of course we were) and I kind of internalised it. And then one day I realised that there was nobody to get me In Trouble for, like, thinking about myself too much. That it was fine to just, like, be confident. And then I did it

1 Like

Yeah I love thinking about myself. I love when people make observations about me… I love making observations about myself. How my reactions to things work. Why they work that way. It helps me understand other people

4 Likes

I think im the exact opposite lmao

i loved it until i realized it was just enabling me to mask way too much

I used to hate the sound of my own recorded voice. I think in part because all my friends hated the sound of their recorded voice, and so I thought that was the normal thing to do. And in part because of what my voice actually sounded like? I thought I sounded too childish. And I was a child. I just didn’t like being one. And now I love it

2 Likes

Oh wow yeah i really hate my voice lmao

1 Like

I just dont like hearing myself

It’s funny… I always partially attributed it to hearing my voice on recording a lot, and so changing the way I spoke to sound better that way, but… thinking back, a lot of the traits I “disliked” about it initially are the same things that I like now. I think I genuinely just changed my mind

1 Like

if you don’t like your voice then simply create a new one from scratch for totally cis purposes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I mean i forget i dont like it when i dont hear it

1 Like

So then its a non issue