Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

an extremely brief skim says ur one of the two stupid mf scottish bitches in this thread.

1 Like

the best album ever made is radioheads in rainbows

i didnt want to give it away. desperately. but i really wanted to talk about jigsaw falling into place

1 Like

eliza i have poetry for you

2 Likes

this is my favourite song

>didn’t even post Faust Arp

its so over

2 Likes

jigsaw falling into place is like 4th or 5th on my in rainbows tierlist but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t go hard it just means the album is rlly good

i’ll give it 4th over bodysnatchers because I listened to that song a lot with an ex friend and now i just think about how much of a dick somebody who could have been cool turned out to be

1 Like

faust arp goes fucking insane but jigsaw falling into place is literally. transcendant for me
i think in rainbows might be my favourite album now. i need to relisten to we had good times together dont forget that
i think in rainbows just has songs that peak at different points. in your life. because there was a solid moment i fucked with bodysnatchers so hard because mmm crunchy music

2 Likes

im simply not ready for faust arp

:skull:

yeah it wasn’t up there for me at first. I started with house of cards and videotape as my easy #1 and #2 in some order (because I was a sad teenager). Then it was bodysnatchers because fuck yeah goes hard. now it’s faust arp because god damn.

jigsaw falling into place goes like “wow this sounds really good” like 18 times in a row. i keep on thinking it cannot top the 5 seconds prior and it just keeps on doing it somehow

look. do as you wish. but out of every song I simply do not care for house of cards. if house of cards wasnt in the album it wouldnt even be a thought that it was the goat but the sheer mid of house of cards makes me like. go for a nap

if The Binding of Isaac: Repentance Soundtrack - Living in The Light was in there over house of cards itd be peak

you’ve never been an incel and it shows. and that makes you a fake radiohead fan. shut up

3 Likes

im the kind of incel who is an incel and has a girlfriend simultaneously. im just built different

yeah that’s called a fake fucking incel. that’s the type of people who r like “omg im sooo femcel pilled. im cereal expiriments lame irl”. i was a true hardcore tiktok corecore real rx mitski but her first album not her more recent works incel. when it was just pathetic and not an aesthetic

1 Like

if my wife HATES ME and refuses to TALK TO ME i get to BE CALLED AN INCEL

1 Like

#annulment

1 Like