Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh god

My momā€™s friend, who is a college admissions coach person, said my essay was the best sheā€™d ever read and I still didnā€™t get into anywhere interestingā€¦ she needs to read more essays I supposeā€¦

2 Likes

I love bragging about how smart I am while trying not to sound like Iā€™m bragging about how smart I am so that makes sense. College admissions people donā€™t have very high standards of humility

3 Likes

I fucked up the MIT interview because I think I made it sound. Too much like my disability would make me struggle in classes. Which I assume theyā€™re not uspposed to care about but which theyā€™ll inevitably care about in the back of their mind. And the interviewer told me I seemed really nervous but I wasnā€™t that nervous I was just autistic. Hopefully she noticed I wasnā€™t nervous when I started talking. And didnā€™t stop

2 Likes

i think college admission essays r a type of art and science cuz u can really just fuckin nail that shit. I would write pretend essays like I was someone else with different life experiences and it was likeā€¦ damnā€¦ if i did have a brother and he did get cancer and it did inspire me to pick up artā€¦ these schools would fucking love me

2 Likes

I wrote about the time I taught myself most of an AP Calc course on Khan Academy to fuck with my friend

1 Like

turns out when you get no support at all during the college app process and itā€™s the covid year and youā€™re burned out in general you just kinda crash and burn (entirely my fault)

2 Likes

not your fault at all

itā€™s more my fault than iā€™m making it out to be

I did it all in a month which probably didnā€™t help me

I had charity shit I did with Blaseball communities on thereā€¦

1 Like

My COUSIN (whose parents are DOCTORS) had her mom fucking. Set up a Charitable Foundation in her name so she could put it on her college applications. Spent so much money on it. Rich people are terrifying

1 Like

based af i almost considered putting down command positions on a gmod rp server

1 Like

ā€œThe week after his death, I would have given anything to share a thousand more words with my brother. Charcoal drawing has allowed me to see Jason in a new way. A picture is worth a thousand words, but the words of inspiration my brother gave me, even as his time on earth winded down, were invaluable. Thank you and please let me into princeton universityā€

3 Likes

Her brother (also my cousin) got a Tesla for a 1340 SAT. And obviously got into a car accident like immediately afterward. Bitch I did better than that in 8th grade whereā€™s my exploding car

2 Likes

Not the non profit :sob:

2 Likes

THEY GOT A TESLA FOR THAT??? GIMMIE A FUCKING PRIVATE JET

3 Likes

I got a 1550 SAT and all I got was begged not to go out of state even despite all the scholarships I got

3 Likes

Your mom mightā€™ve donated whatever how ever much but at least I ACTUALLY HELPED WITH that Blaseball stream that raised like $2000

I got a 1570 and I got to walk onto a stage briefly and then walk off at graduation

2 Likes