Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

She bullied me in middle school I get to have this one

1 Like

oh fair

average school administration

Well actually she bullied my friend. Nobody really bothered to bully me but she bullied my frien d

1 Like

they didn’t mention ANY of our awards at graduation. but also gradutaion was short because covid. so we won

2 Likes

may I re-iterate

it was also outside instead of in the building it’s usually in that’s way too hot and has shitty ventilation. almost makes covid year worth it

Blaseball announced it would not be returning on hte day of my high school graduation and it was like so much all at once

2 Likes

Literally my two main social spaces just kind of disappeared in the same day

1 Like

it was funny seeing all the kids who called me slurs getting recognized for their ‘contributions to the community’ like yes your contribution to the community was calling me homophobic slurs and racial slurs when i still looked mexican

4 Likes

june 2, 2023 huh

1 Like

You don’t need that to dox me

1 Like

this is probably true i literally know where you go to college

1 Like

my dad slept through my graduation lol

1 Like

thats my funny graduation fact

1 Like

With the facts you have about me you can find my full name on the public internet

you already know my full name. but you can find out a concerning amount about me with just that knowledge

1 Like

oh also Guy I Have Major Beef With cropped me out of a photo with him and some of my friends on his instagram being like “Thanks gang for an epic 4 years” that was pretty funny

4 Likes

Nobody thought about me enough to do any of htese things

1 Like

As previously mentioned nobody bothered to bully me