Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I feel like this is very informative as to why I am as I am

1 Like

@ high schoolers who might play FAM: when do you get out of school? (earlier in June is better for the host team but we donā€™t want anyone to have to, like, play during finals)

1 Like

Mid May
But thatā€™s just me

1 Like

Rude

2 Likes

Aformentioned Guy hung out with a mutual friend of mine recently and he apparently spent a good chunk of time talking about how much he hated me. but again I dont do crack nor did I gain 40 pounds from alcohol so fuck you bitch

6 Likes

Sorry May itā€™s the truth

1 Like

LMAO

@ people who might play FAM: what is your full name and address? (we really want to put research into our role designs)

6 Likes

Utah

Thatā€™s it thatā€™s the entire address

1 Like

I love it when you make people hate you so much that they canā€™t think about anything else

Mid may

YOU DONā€™T NEED TO DOGPILE ME

i honestly dunno what I did. Well I have a good guess in that basically he had a habit of hating random people for literally no reason and eventually I started defending the random people and he got so fucking pissed at me. Also because of a whole thing with me calling him out for making racist jokes in econ class (long story) and then him dragging up a bunch of random shit about me including me being a furry which is just so out of pocket ngl. like WHAT. Also cuz I told him he couldnā€™t say the F slur anymore cuz he said it once to this kid I hated and I was like ā€˜its fine cuz he sucksā€™ but then he just started saying it about random people. which is partially on me but thats part of why he got really mad at me i think

3 Likes

part of it was on me tho. I would say intentionally inflammatory takes about radiohead to get him pissed off cuz he was really annoying about it one day so I would just keep saying bad radiohead takes and then heā€™d yell at me and call me stupid. which is my fault. but also it was funny.

3 Likes

im glad I just dont have beef like that with literally anyone anymore

1 Like

thatā€™s where youā€™re wrong

dedicates entire life to getting Marshal cancelled

2 Likes

how much heavy lifting is the word anymore doing

2 Likes

Do make sure you look into the universities policies. Legit the uni I went to whenever I applied scholarship money, they would REDUCE my aid the same amount, making me pay the exact same. Make sure you dont get scammed.

1 Like

ā€¦WTF?

1 Like