Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

misgendering lesbians is morally okay

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was great LMAO

I had a girlfriend in preschool. I don’t remember much about it beyond it happening. I think my 6th grade girlfriend asked me out. I asked out 8th grade girlfriend. Middle school dating is weird. I fumbled opportunities with at least 3 girls in highschool, and they were all pretty. One went on to be a model. Then the one I dated was also like model-level pretty. I was not that cool or hot either so idk how that happened. All of these ended relatively quickly and without much fanfare because I was unknowingly autistic and dealing with suppressed gender shit. There were boys in the grade school history but we didn’t date and I’m not gonna get into it. College was a bust except for the two girls in my speech/public speaking class. It was a weird speech class.

4 Likes

tutuu says the gayest shit ever and then is like “btw im straight :3”

6 Likes

i haven’t asked anyone out to any particular thing, i told one person i liked her and wasn’t ready for a relationship but just wanted her to know because i thought she might like knowing

and she said “aww that’s really sweet! i’m gay tho”

n i had to be like okay that hurt but not the way you think it did

4 Likes

WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID ONE GAY SHIT U JUST WANT ME TO BE GAY U ARE THE LIBERAL AGENDA

5 Likes

U ALWAYS DO

but ur not wrong

1 Like

does kat even have a genda

8 Likes

hahahahahaha ur funny

1 Like

im using this next time i play mafia

2 Likes

That’s brutal, sis

2 Likes

i mean it’s on me because i had the most awkward gradual coming out that you could ask for

just showing up in full girlmode all semester seemed way more effective in my head for getting the message across, what i didn’t account for was that everyone already thought i was a femboy

pins prolly would’ve helped

or changing names sooner

…or literally just coming out

4 Likes

I never came out as gay everybody just knew. Collectively

I asked out somebody only once.
I was crying the whole weekend when they said no… I think it was my only real crush in my life.

2 Likes

i similarly never came out as bi i just radiated it

some of my bullies asked me out but i was too autistic to get annoyed

2 Likes

at some point all i had to say was “i like the owl house and will wood” and people would get the message

lmao

2 Likes

i came out to my family by bringing home a boy and a girl at different points in my life

but i think they always knew i was fruity

2 Likes

if you saw my hair it would make sense

female teachers and students would constantly ask me for hair advice and i’d be like idk i just grow it