Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

MAFIA PLAYER?

my way of coming out was just repeatedly refering to myself using feminine words until they asked. worked btw

2 Likes

Based

Damn the mix-ups

1 Like

I changed my discord username (after using that one picrew for like 2 months) literally immediately after the last day of school and waited for people to ask

I donā€™t remember how it turned out on that day, specifically,

iā€™m p sure most people around me knew well before i did that i was some species of fruit

to the point that one camp counselor legit confronted me on the first day of camp encouraging me to come out

sneak 20

1 Like

REAL

Thatā€™s
Strange

Some girl randomly asked me ā€œare you a lesbianā€ in second grade

1 Like

Wait shit yesterday was my trans a versary

Living in a small town that was all that had to happen ever for everybody to know apparently

1 Like

No itā€™s not.
Doesnā€™t track kills.

1 Like

What

1 Like

oh yeah the asshole brothers. they were jerks. so was i and one was very clearly autistic but they were somehow even more jerks. i dont even know how you manage that
one cheated on trans boy stabby stab and the other outed me as trans. you may know him as the one i committed assault against by hitting with a calculator repeatedly

1 Like

Oh

My god

yeah i think about it a lot

i think he mostly meant it as like, reassuring me that it was a safe environment? but still

what prompted it was that all the staff were she/herā€™ing me and i didnā€™t correct any of them, and i thought it was just me being autistic

1 Like

I personally prefer repeatedly hitting people with frying pans.

1 Like