Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

they should unban flow from champs but thereโ€™s just one opt-in subforum where every single member of flow must play on a single hydra nad thatโ€™s the only player in the game

1 Like

call it the enclosure or something

correct spelling of my name is intended effect of this post father

2 Likes

๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ

1 Like

lol.

Least edited Indian TV serial.

i think its members who havenโ€™t attempted to haha oopsie! :3 with champs repeatedly since flow was banned that have demonstrated good behavior in other communities are totally fine to unban this point. hell, they fucking unbanned faz the other day so anything is possible

2 Likes

Ye some old flow members have become pretty chill

were they the undeclared hydra

1 Like

I mean I know myself, alison, and duskfall have all been pretty generally well-regarded over the years

am I missing any others

less than the sum of its parts

1 Like

like last I heard from him elijah was still elijah lol

I think this is mostly true? like they didnโ€™t mass-ban Flow members, they banned specific people who were involved with specific bad things done by Flow, and the ones who got permaโ€™d were mostly the ones who repeatedly fucked with champs

but, for example, Alison was unambiguously involved in some* way with the first Flow hydra, and sheโ€™s not banned โ€“ she got a 1year for that, but not a perma

* she claims that she didnโ€™t take part in the actual rulebreaking and just logged onto the account to change the password. mods dispute this and have implied they have compelling evidence this is false.

im sorry all i can think about is the i think you should leave โ€œi used to be a piece of shitโ€ sketch but tim robinson is talking about how he used to be in Flow

1 Like

donโ€™t be so square!

1 Like

well yes but also

โ€œSeer N1 - 6 and 9 - Enemiesโ€

download more fonts

1 Like

im mostly subtweeting lilith

i donโ€™t thhink i can do it in my slight old android phone i tried