Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

anyone remember vatalism, the political ideology that seth made up because he thought it sounded cool one day

1 Like

honestly if someone manages to ban evade on an alt and genuinely reform themselves into a good community member they deserve it tbh

1 Like

I am incapable of not being May

remember that time he swore to be a skylander forever and then ditched it in like 2 weeks

3 Likes

i need more zirbo stories i only know the alien dream fantasy

1 Like

I can do it for a bit but it wears off after a day or two

have you heard about WE R IN TOWNCOE yet

1 Like

i made a joke about a hydra where both players sign as the other person and try to see how long they can fool everyone and he just sent me a message saying ā€œone dayā€ like

i donā€™t think heā€™s going to be imitating anyone heā€™d be a more noticeable alt than alice

1 Like

and well. i did watch the series of events that led to his ban in real time. but thatā€™s less fun

no

Remember when there was an anon game and nobody guessed who I was in the actual game itself but as soon as I got into spectator chat I immediately blew my cover by calling Hazzy Hazzy

1 Like

I prefer the new world order

1 Like

in theory but you donā€™t want to reward ban evading.

I had a dream once that I was trying to make a secret alt on our glorious homesite, Fortress of Lies but I accidentally blew my cover by saying Hazzy

1 Like

THE SKYLANDERS

so basically, the setup was a semi-open setup that had three regular Unseen members and a lost Unseen. the regular Unseen members knew who the lost Unseen was, but not vice versa.

so Seth (regular Unseen) randomly, without consulting with the rest of the wolfteam, pinged Leafia (the lost Unseen) to say that he had written her a poem

the text of the poem was like ā€œhide away in the darkness of the forest, soon the evil will riseā€

the first letter of each line spelled out ā€œWE R IN TOWNCOEā€

:joy_cat:

1 Like

honestly its been a while since iā€™ve posted here and i do miss it. i also appreciate that maycop has permanently renamed him to Zirbo

4 Likes

still annoying to have peaked as a designer. itā€™s all downhill from here but it was worth it for maycop i think

2 Likes

the skylanders thing was so weird iā€™m not even 100% sure it actually happened

1 Like

somehow he managed to get away with this until later in the game? and the actual message was ultimately pointed out to the thread by one of the other Unseen members