Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i still think it’s hilarious that i kept my skylanders pfp longer than he did

1 Like

Zirbo is likely to be the most significant contribution I will ever make to our glorious homesite, Fortress of Lies culture. I loved Maycop though.

2 Likes

2 Likes

FAM3 may have been short but it had no shortage of funny moments

1 Like

i think about this a lot

FAM3 IF MARLUXION IS KILLED INSTANTLY

1 Like

was this the guy who got banned for also being in spec chat

hi hello what is up

the Unseen had long since cracked every other code the messenger role that spawned this got. they just found this one kinda insulting

no this was entirely unrelated

me (real) (amongus)

1 Like

i genuinely was barely lucid when i came up with maycop. i just thought “what if i give may his role from blaseball Unseen and then gave it 14 downsides”

1 Like

if lilith appeals i will advocate for her to remain banned

2 Likes

this person did run a senate themed game in literally the next game where the republicans were Blue Dragon and all the vts had “at least you’re not a democrat!” in their text and the game got broken in like three days

1 Like

investigator come out

1 Like

is this about my mu ban why is that a thing rn

1 Like

i dont plan on appealing any time soon

2 Likes

we never heard from them afterwards and as made obvious by the screenshot they have since deleted their discord account. wonder how they’re doing these days

1 Like

i was just barely recovered from severe insomnia at that time for reference. arguably i’m still not fully recovered considering how my organised sleep schedule is hanging by a thread despite having kept it for a year

the one good thing i did that entire game was revoking someone’s ability to play the game until they beat my osu highscore

2 Likes