Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Honestly, temperance
Death is pretty useful earlygame

yeah exactly. immature weirdoes fucking around is way better than, and i cannot stress this enough, a whole lot of white supremacists

1 Like

(Yes)

THANK YOU

1 Like

sports are usually gender segregated because it’s unfair
like i get the equality drive thing but no matter how hard you try you’re not going to physically match up to a 200 pound wall of muscle no matter how much effort you put in

1 Like

the James2 Saga is way funnier if you know he’s fash though. big fan of watching losers like him eat shit over and over again due to wilfull ignorance

1 Like

this is uh. not true.
like there’s some sports where, yes, categories based on safety and actual fairness will effectively lead to gender segregation. but not many of them

plenty of sports are gender segregated pretty much arbitrarily

flow set an example of what not to do because everyone made fun of flow. There were people who did things just as bad if not worse who were much less upfront about it. god

at one point i got james2 to join flow and play a Terms of Service game with them and i have to say it was an experience

Why is darts gender segregated? Does increased muscle mass help you throw a dart accurately? Why is chess? Do big burly man muscles help there?

i just realized your pfp has a blindfold i thought those were just really bugged out eyes

i was “radicalised” against gender-segregated sports when FIDE banned trans women from women’s chess leagues

2 Likes

okay yeah never mind nepotism is a thing. bronny’s gonna make an nba roster
Untitled

theres a lot of legitimately terrible things that happened on Terms of Service that i dont think it would be good to dwell on at all

1 Like

also thanasis

chess is gender segregated?

2 Likes

you are correct! lets never talk about it again

the hell

2 Likes

Still don’t know what they were cooking with that.

why is baseball gender segregated? i mean sure, almost no female pitchers are going to be able to throw a 100mph fastball, but almost no men are either

1 Like