Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i think about this graphic a lot

they were cooking transphobia in order to capitulate to a very small number of extremely dedicated bastards, hope this heps

2 Likes

i am a no gender segregation basketball believer

what is the purpose of segregating chess genuinely

i dont know about darts, as for chess its not segreted theres an open category and womens only category. women are free to participate in the open category

1 Like

supposedly, safety of women

1 Like

okay but you see how thatā€™s the same thing right. right.

i mean tbf, there isnā€™t menā€™s chess, thereā€™s womenā€™s chess and unisex chess that is always won by men

a lot of potential societal factors that could be the cause of that, idk if we know a specific one

2 Likes

Why is basketball? There are 6 players in the NBA under 6 feet. Iā€™m not saying itā€™d be 50/50 but itā€™s about throwing a ball into a hoop and the WNBA rim isnā€™t lower

i assume this decision was made exclusively by men

1 Like

same thing as what?

arguing that the inclusion of womens only category is sexist is silly, if thats the argument. its the opposite

so actually this is intentional

what chess organizers think is gonna happen if a man and a woman play chess

5 Likes

itā€™s specifically because of draymond green

iā€™m not going to go that far but there are a whole bunch of factors that lead to chess being de facto gender segregated even if itā€™s not de jure gender segregated

1 Like

it sounds like the child was unsafe here

1 Like

(that aside there are rumblings that caitlin clark might get drafted by an nba team. sheā€™d probably unironically improve, say, the pistons but it probably wonā€™t actually pan out to anything)

1 Like

my take on this is that you canā€™t just desegregate sports based on gender, you have to, you know, fix society at the same time

1 Like

itā€™s very hard to improve society by changing one thing at a time. but a few things at once? that we can manage

1 Like

you canā€™t just say perchance

1 Like