Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

so like theoretically how long would it take to slow cook a person

4 Likes

just to be safe though

if you’re getting the meat yourself you should tell the butcher you plan to eat it raw

3 Likes

Mew

1 Like

no matter how the course of history goes there’s always at least one person in human history who will never know the answer to this question

3 Likes

orange is just a good ally

5 Likes

good allies use diversion tactics to make bigots angry at them instead

1 Like

and really into STEM

2 Likes

my head hurty

why is this one even a meme, I was correct

Go seeby

dreams Bad
and i dont think i can sleep rn

1 Like

this is a common misconception. unfortunately there are a lot of things where the information deficit model just isn’t going to work and providing someone more accurate high quality evidence that their position isn’t sound doesn’t actually do anything to change their mind. this is unconscious, even. and idk a lot of the most talked about “debates” I see involves questions that we have answers for, but one side has made it part of their platform to pretend those answers don’t exist because it’s not the answer they want.

4 Likes

:ghosthug:

1 Like

:ghoststab:

2 Likes

chupie vs evil chupie

3 Likes

“chupie or not chupie
that is the question”

-Hamlet (Act 3, Scene 1)

something i try to do when having an argument with someone is attempting to recognize when we’re both operating on a different set of fundamentally assumptions that are many degrees of separation away from the thing we’re actually talking about because if aren’t starting with the same basic assumptions about some stuff then my arguments are meaningless because they’re designed to appeal to someone who believes the same things I do. sometimes I just have to go “oh this person is just kind of an asshole on a deep and personal level”, and move on. i wish i could move on from things more easily but my brain gets stuck on arguments harder than it does almost anything else and it upsets me when I get caught up into an argument I cannot stop thinking about no matter how much I want it to stop

5 Likes

binding of izutsumi

2 Likes

too real

okay but that’s no good reason to not sleep and stay in thread for an entire 36-hour phase