Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

That was definitely a part of it. Realising that I felt much more frustrated when people around me talked themselves down than talked themselves up. That it didn’t actually make people think I was Good or Humble just put them in an awkward situation

2 Likes

Also like experiencing specifically people being incredibly frustrating about my disability definitely helped? Encountering unreasonable people made me go Okay I need to become the May Advocate because otherwise I will be asked to do things I physically cannot. And why not be the May Advocate in all situations

3 Likes

I honestly just thought to myself. “Hazard is writing an essay jesus thats new”
then i realised i am hazard
this is a real out of body experience

7 Likes

Encountering any other kind of people being unreasonable to me was like okay well maybe they’re correct and I’m wrong? Maybe this could be my fault, I should consider all sides here and not advocate for myself, because what if I’m wrong. But if I am literally being asked to do something I physically cannot, and I have tried to do this thing and failed, at some point I grew to understand that sometimes other people are just incorrect about me, and that it is my job in that situation to advocate for myself and cause them to either become correct about me or stop them from making meaningful decisions in my life. And then I realised that it’s actually good to do that always. I stand up for myself. If I’m wrong, other people can stand up for themselves and stop me, and I trust them to do that.

4 Likes

found my old pfp
thought it was gone forever
happy

3 Likes

chupie

3 Likes

Is this the one that got fruity vendored last year in FAM3

4 Likes

yes lol i love it sm

4 Likes

That’s another reason why I so much like people who will openly oppose me and argue with me and aren’t scared to be mean to me… it allows me to be more comfortable being fully confident in myself and not having to worry too much if other people will just concede to me because they’re too shy or don’t wanna be rude or whatever

1 Like

I believe it was a Geyde idea but I fought for it to make the game. It was so simple yet so so good

2 Likes

I mixed up my rainbow sherbet and now it tastes like Nothing

1 Like

I have conceded arguments to you only when I think you’re right or that the probability is high enough that I’m wrong because I’ve learned from puzzling that you’re probably correct about things when you state them confidently

5 Likes

may is good at puzzles

4 Likes

Yeah you’re very good at that. You are definitely a top example of a person who I very much feel that kind of trust in. That you won’t let me be wrong

4 Likes

I hate when people let me be wrong

2 Likes

i think half of the dumb roles in fam2/3 were just me and geyde having stupid convos and one of us deciding to turn it into a role or “this would be funny if it werent actually lowkey fucked up” and then someone told us how to make it less fucked up

4 Likes

i expect fam 4 to be dumb in different ways i believe in you all :3

4 Likes

does that mean you’re playing? :flushed:

whos hosting? gray is designing, is story also designing? she said they were designing together or something

1 Like

FAM4 mechanics: lying is unethical, so anyone who lies in the game instantly dies

6 Likes