Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

no promises, but maybe

wcs ill prob /sub

2 Likes

the lying darkness:

1 Like

currently the host team is me, Geyde, Lilith, Grey, chupie, and Ruby, but we might pick up another European closer to gamestart

2 Likes

chupie

1 Like

lilith on the host team is unimaginably cursed

1 Like

i expect the may role to be the most bloated role

which, tbf, it was close last year lol

2 Likes

this is the beginning of a big avalanche, eliza. she is also applying to be a benevolent dictator (m o d). she will succeed. our days of peace are nearing their end, so let’s appreciate them fully :pray:

1 Like

we need her storyboarding skills can u truly blame us

3 Likes

i can’t wait for you guys to have to create another frankenrole

1 Like

I was driving home but I was thinking about how when I learned you were joining the puzzle hunt team I was like “May? The meme who is proudly mediocre at Mahjong?” and now I know you as May, the meme who is proudly mediocre at Mahjong, and the one who can do math and logic puzzles faster than me. It’s really nice and when I realized like my brain was like “oh we should do puzzles with May more this rules”. And I’ll only let you be wrong on them because I trust that you very likely did it correctly, but the instant I get a whiff that it’s not right I pay attention because either 1) you’re wrong or 2) you’re right and I would like to understand why I’m wrong. All of this is to say that coming back and reading this made me feel good.

5 Likes

i wish i got to do puzzles with may from skibidi toilet roleplay episode 67 part 3 but instead i solve puzzles such as “did i eat today”

2 Likes

It’s so stupid. I’ve been in tears laughing twice already. If you’re worried that the game will not be dumb in your absence, fear not! It’s still very dumb in all of the best ways and a good mash should be.

2 Likes

if you’re actually interested in puzzling and not just making a joke we have a puzzlehunt team and sometimes have room for more people

MAY?

i expect it to mostly be in good hands since i dragged ur silly ass into the team but fam1 having ~nobody with actual mash design (or really mash experience at all) experience will always give me slight ptsd

1 Like

i was making a joke being in teams makes me feel inferior or superior depending on which is true

May

1 Like

I love puzzles that’s why I play Unseen

1 Like

You know how in puzzles, you either finish them and complete them, and then there’s no more puzzle anymore and you don’t get to use your puzzle skills anymore, and even in like “recurring-type puzzles” like Wordle if you keep progressing then eventually it becomes fully trivial and stops getting any harder. You run out of challenges. Or you don’t run out of challenges, you hit a wall and never make progress, and thus do nothing and have no fun?

Mafia is a puzzle with perfect adaptive difficulty because you are playing against Other People. Every time you catch somebody, you tell them how you caught them, and they don’t do that next time, and the puzzle gets harder. Every time you get caught, you learn how you got caught and don’t do that again, and you get better. And when you win, people recognise how you win and don’t let you do it again. Provided they’re good. It goes on infinitely. And infinitely and infinitely and infinitely

4 Likes

This is a great and optimistic view of Unseen. A bit more realistic one, I think, is that we’re going to chop someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we’re right

The Unseen members are going to SPK someone, probably Achro if he’s a Blue Dragon and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other $%#! may or may not happen and we’ll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about

It’s hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn’t actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having spriggy the sprigatito act like she’s all clever for voting me because there’s a 25% chance she could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it’s insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role

5 Likes