Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

There’s also the theory that Palpatine is Anakin’s real father.

surprisingly, this one wasnt me

1 Like

the jedi is an order of bloodthirsty monks that do battle with laser swords hotter than the core of the sun capable of telekinesis and mind control
so much for pacifism

this isn’t a very compelling theory

if the High Republic stuff goes well I just know we’re gonna get Grungo Skiiawalka who is weirdly powerful in the force and plans to retire on Tatooine and when that happens I’m just gonna turn it off and never go back

1 Like

anakin being born from a virgin is like
an insanely blatant analogy for jesus christ like you could not get more obvious than this they literally call him the chosen one

1 Like

I’ve always avoided taking star wars seriously because I feel like everything falls apart when taken seriously
like the prequels seriously interrogated the setting and was worse off for it since it rolled off most viewer’s brains

1 Like

yeah he’s the Lisan al Gaib of Star Wars

1 Like

tarkin’s doctrine is the pinnacle of space warfare you don’t get it

just copy Yojimbo
unironically

star wars at its best is just a space western

1 Like

the empire needs 5000 capital ships to fight a guerilla force that will simply sneak onboard and make its reactor explode or push them into eachother like billiards

1 Like

but yojimbo was made in japan and features a samurai GEyde

it’s a FUCKING western

and when it just leans into being a soap opera. episode 3 is insanely quotable because it is unashamed to be melodramatic, and that’s why it’s easily in my top 4 Star Wars films. I’m not even sure if I’d put it 4th either.

1 Like

star wars should be expressionist because the force fundamentally serves to magnify everything that is the person

so star wars with a trans character is optimal in this essay i will

but it never really tries to be expressionist

i think clone wars gives the prequels way more life since the entire war flies by so fast in the movies

2 Likes

ye

it also contains anakin progressively becoming more and more unreluctant to straight up kill people on the spot

1 Like

it also gave us the based plo koon

2 Likes