Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

The midichlorian is the powerhouse of the cell

1 Like

LIAR

1 Like

Star Wars is a franchise that consistently breaks my heart for being so close to great, but itā€™s too obsessed with being an incestuous money-making first machine that it barely has enough time to try to be art. Or desperately in need of a better editor in the case of the prequel trilogy.

1 Like

Darth Vader found his subordinates lack of faith in the Force disturbing.

the jedi struggling because they refuse to just do a normal interrogation and have to rely on mind tricks (doesnā€™t work on half the species in the galaxy for some reason) and then anakin just walks in and strangles the man half to death

1 Like

Free biology lesson in cookie thread :wowee: .

in the past 2 weeks Iā€™ve said this multiple times in the style of Anakin Skywalker, and ā€œI have the high groundā€. Those are the references I can remember. Revenge of the Sith is so camp it just rules.

2 Likes

i refuse to acknowledge the sequel trilogy

I mean Anakinā€™s power is not to be underestimated.

ā€œ The power of the dark side was penetrating and pernicious. The Jedi Temple was built on top of an ancient Sith shrine and, unbeknownst to the Jedi, the power of the dark side seeped upwards through the Temple from the shrine, slowly weakening the Jedi over a millenniuMā€
This is lame wtf

2 Likes

How do you not notice this

Last Jedi is 5th on my list. Sure itā€™s got problems, but gestures vaguely to the other four

their head of state was the only strongest sith lord alive
anakin spends like half his time on coruscant in the same room with him

1 Like

lego star wars the complete saga is the only way to experience star wars

2 Likes

occasionally iā€™ll just send palpatine faces to people over text

Including stepping on Lego bricks.

the effects and designs were cool but they basically came at the entire storyline with a crowbar

1 Like

The Last Jedi sucked but it had the red salt planet that was pretty cool

lego star wars the complete saga:

• lets you play as a gonk droid

all other star wars media:

• does not let you play as a gonk droid

the choice is obvious

2 Likes

Pretty Crait, even

2 Likes