Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

shoutout to Somehow, palpatine returned for completely negating every single arc of anakin’s development by nullifying his position as the chosen one bringing balance to the force

2 Likes

People who talk about colonising Mars probably looked at Tatooine and thought “This is free real estate”.

I recycled a villain in a d&d campaign I’ve been running, got hit with the somehow palpatine returned line and proceeded to fucking collapse from laughter

2 Likes

i’ve probably never laughed harder

so rise of skywalker did get me to laugh

Ah yes the whole planet is a city. The environmentalist’s worst nightmare.

the obi wan series disney made was a pretty good show of what anakin was always meant to be when it comes to the force

1 Like

TherI was a will starwars game where there you could enter vehicles or whatever to invade bases or whatever
it was always fun but it was just a small mini game in the game which made me sad

that and fallen order basically elevated him to stage hazard status

1 Like

oh no you don’t seem to get it
it’s way worse

the entire planet is an endless construction zone

I walked out of the theater, sat in my car, and literally got angry. I was fine until I stopped to think about what I just watched, and then was just so mad about it lol.

2 Likes

the lower layers were formed because they were built straight over to make more highrises

the bottom layers are completely incapable of sustaining any life by this point

The obi wan series was literally just ewan mcgregor saying lines from the movies and doing the Pose
Thats it thats all it was

okay but we got to see vader do a really cool thing so it was all worth it

Ok yeah one vader scene was really cool

1 Like

genuinely don’t know how people people get mad at movies after watching them
i added the after part because I haven’t watched the uncharted movie but I was and still am mad at them having NATHAN DRAKE, A CERTIFIED HUNK, BE PLAYED BY THE TWINKIEST TWINK IN TOM HOLLAND

any annoyance just kinda rolls off tbh