Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

maybe it’s an expectations thing?
idk I’d love the psychology explained to me

Bottom layers are worst slums.

Why am I centuries

1 Like

it was my fault I had expectations that weren’t in the basement. now I just don’t have expectations at all unless it’s Andor season 2. do I hope that Ahsoka season 2 makes wolfwren canon? Desperately, but do not dare expect it.

and yeah Tom Holland was a weird choice lmao

1 Like

you are now french

1 Like

Oh i meant the one scene with hayden christensen’s face behind the broken mask and the voice effects were rly cool and stuff

1 Like

ok yeah you’re right I just never have expectation

Wow your really becoming may huh XD

1 Like

May posted the slur before it was even filtered

1 Like

I was writing up a ‘way to write a simple star wars story that works really well’ and just mentally inserted a force user into various actually good stories and made them expressionist

1 Like

so this tells me that star wars should just be solved by making it a Silent Hill game

2 Likes

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold

4 Likes

I looked through my folder of old fol pfps but couldnt find yours so settled on that one

1 Like

Like at least make me Foxsparks

Star Wars would be so much better if it was just dark souls

The way the oppressor tries to stop the oppressed from using violence as a means to attain liberation is to raise ethical or moral questions about violence. I want to state emphatically here that violence in any society is neither moral nor is it ethical. It is neither right nor is it wrong. It is just simply a question of who has the power to legalize violence.

It is not a question of whether it is right to kill or it is wrong to kill; killing goes on. Let me give an example: if I were on Moraband, if I killed thirty Sith who were pointed out to me by Jedi as my enemy, I would be given a medal. I would become a hero. I would have killed the Republic’s enemy — but the Republic’s enemy is not my enemy. If I were to kill thirty Jedi on Coruscant, who have been brutalizing my people and who are my enemy, I would get executed. It is simply a question of who has the power to legalize violence. On Moraband our violence is legalized by the hegemonic Republic. On Coruscant, my violence is not legalized, because Sith living in Coruscant, do not have the power to legalize their violence.

I used that example only to point out that the oppressor never really puts an ethical or moral judgment on violence, except when the oppressed picks up guns against the oppressor. For the oppressor, violence is simply the expedient thing to do.

Again if Star Wars had any nuance to its morality at all. Also not originally Star Wars quote

1 Like

it would be so easy to add nuance to star wars
just do a jedi and sith buddy cop team up film

maybe make it gay but that might detract a little idk I’m ace

1 Like

actually no make it gay the dynamics are real

sith are literally all about passion

in the language of soulslike narratives, the Jedi are quite literally the villains

2 Likes

why are they not doing this

1 Like