Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i agree but i also love character driven films which is generally harder to do this with

3 Likes

true
dialogue-less film asks a lot from everyone involved which is usually why they are short films

my brain is now writing dialogue for this scene and i don’t want to stop it and none of you will ever see it

3 Likes

My god they were roommates

1 Like

mmmmm character driven films mmmmmmmm

morally gray characters my beloved

2 Likes

No they were enemies. And then they became roommates

1 Like

protagonist does something bad or selfish and the film either centers around them trying to fix it or the consequences of their action my beloved

2 Likes

I’m a fan of romance that results in both parties meeting each other tragically on the battlefield and brutally beating each other to death

1 Like

enemies to friends to lovers to enemies because their political allegiances are more important to them than their relationship

love the your

other things definitely go hard but I love a good crying while stabbing someone to death

suffering from tragedy brainrot is so fucking weird man
I rarely if ever feel strictly sad but I’m kind of always rooting for things to go horribly wrong

1 Like

it’s basically pessimism but I don’t think losing is inevitable

Hamilton the stage play:

3 Likes

Enemies to lovers to “there is no law I will not break, no oath I will not forswear, no creed I will not renounce, and no one I will not kill to keep you safe. I will burn the world if it means you live to stand among the ashes.”

2 Likes

this also goes hard
actually no this goes harder I love when people go against the world because they care about people

3 Likes

regardless if they succeed or not the sentiment is so impactful

2 Likes

If it gets to this and they die fighting together, ugh I will cry and cry and cry

3 Likes

So often this happens in cycle of violence stuff