Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Welcome may to the mod team

3 Likes

Nya

(Magnus is pretending to be May theyā€™re just bein goofy)

i know but even if that was coming from may i wouldnt be able to tell if it was genuine or sarcastic

2 Likes

Goofy (affectionate)

It was really a surprise to me too

1 Like

Tell me a funny story may

It was partways a genuine question but meant to be conveyed in a silly manner~

Yeah may tell us a story

3 Likes

if you want a serious answer itā€™s really just that i like happy endings and iā€™m generally drawn towards narratives about characters healing from trauma

itā€™s not the only media i ever engage with but iā€™m a sucker for it

1 Like

Blue's Clues

I find that there is beauty in perseverance and meaning to be found in tragedy that is more impactful than the happy ending. Iā€™m not saying I prefer to consume these stories over others, but, as an example, seeing a characterā€™s fuck ups cost them everything they hold dear is a more useful allegory to warn against the same fuck ups than one where theyā€™re narrowly avoided in the happy ending. We must be shown what happens when we donā€™t turn away so we remember when we find ourselves at the same fork, and choose to keep whatā€™s precious to us.

1 Like

i agree that itā€™s meaningful iā€™m just not personally drawn towards narratives like this, generally

1 Like

1 Like

Gn chat
Leaving the thread in your capable hands, May

2 Likes

Magnus once spent a few days ranting at me because I broke game integrity as a host by sharing a joke they made in their rolexaed with Ivy and my other Splatoon friends because I was laughing too hard in a game voicechat. This was the forst moment I realised Magnus was actually my best friend, althougg I never told them ablut that and none of you ahould either

2 Likes

I can do it, chief!

1 Like

Your comment came off like you didnā€™t a little bit fwiw rather than just ā€œI prefer these storiesā€. It didnā€™t upset me or anything, just saying my reply was based on that misunderstanding.

1 Like

isnt it messed up how many different varied ways there are that people can engage with media and basically all of them are valid anyway

1 Like

Best being a metric of quality and not a measurement of how close I am with anyone bexause I would never pick favorites~

1 Like