Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I might have a skewed perspective since I have a sample size of one, ye. In the Fall of Rome game on FoL, we only the one possible mechanical world, because evils had served themselves up to the Trumpeter and the Mercenaries made their alignments obvious. It’s not representative of a normal game

3 Likes

Im hungry, and that stupid robot destroyed the cake. Gimme that sweet roll you got from old lady palmer

I’m the only sweet roll you ever need!

2 Likes

Ok changing ur name is on another level that got me pretty good

2 Likes

It’s my favorite show of all time. As Marshal notes, its first season is fairly slow, but it’s also consistently extremely funny, extremely inventive, and extremely powerful. It plays around with structure wonderfully, breathing life into well-worn tropes in great fashion. There are five episodes in this show that I’d file as being some of my favorite episodes of television ever, and I think that’s just a testament to how amazing this show is, especially once it gets going.

1 Like

ok but what if i kept the pichu pfp

Cute…

1 Like

Bojack is def in my top 3 shows, everytime i rewatch it or see a clip i get reminded of how good it is

1 Like

discord accidentally view botting their video is kinda funny

7 Likes

Get fake?

How did they accidentally do that

1 Like

:wowee:

Star wars

the video runs in the background of your client

5 Likes

:joy_cat:

“Accidents”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why did you red state (what is that?) spent bitcoins while laughing at a puppy osu had an idea about obama’s birthday party and then playing basket in a park with smiling robots

my sister

2 Likes

That’s Montana. It’s certainly a state (I just know that it’s screwed up several of my Stack the States runs).

4 Likes