Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

trans rights [this is a pre-existing drawing from a few months ago]

7 Likes

i posted this in breadcord a whole back. banger

1 Like

trivia: in older generations, Pokémon in the Azumarill line can change gender in some circumstances

more details

Azurill has a gender ratio of 3/4 female: 1/4 male, whereas Marill has a 50/50 gender ratio. in older generations, this was programmed in such a way that 1/3 of female Azurill would become male Marill when they evolved.

6 Likes

the creator makes great ou shitposts but the fun part about ou shitposts is that they make literally no sense like a month after theyve been posted

1 Like

iron frauder is uu now. we’ll see how long until they get banned

why is competitive pokemon shitposting so funny i don’t even play competitive

2 Likes

even when i dont play i still check out whats happening. the nonsense is very easy to understand. and when it isnt you will soon understand. and also have of it is like this

7 Likes

Fortress of lies

Cookie thread

hrgrungle

2 Likes

Hi Ella!

gender dysphoria is a bitch etc. etc. what’s your opinion on orbs

1 Like

Sigma orbs

who’s excited for the eclipse next week

1 Like

:horrified:

i know everyone is saying that if you can get into the path to see it you should, but i think it’s a bit of a drive for us no matter what. Am I really going to miss a lot if I don’t go there?

Yes

how far do you have to drive to get into the path of totality (not a partially covered area – the partial eclipse is like, not even the same sort of thing as the path of totality)

like 20 hours

1 Like

UMPIRE’S EYES TURN WHITE
THE FORBIDDEN BOOK OPENS
THE HELLMOUTH SWALLOWS THE MOAB DESERT
JAYLEN HOTDOGFINGERS IS INCINERATED

3 Likes