Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

how do I even check for real lol

I am in the DC metro area.

1 Like

occasionally people say my fucking sleeper codes and i have to like pause and figure out how they arent common phrases

1 Like

okay checked the path: there is a possibility that the solar eclipse coincides with a baseball game. this, as we all know, is very, very, very bad news

2 Likes

do not ask why i have sleeper codes

1 Like

I lied it’s 14

reminds me of Johnny Thunderfingers

you mean johnny fingerhands, his canon name

ok, Google says:

The closest places to DC to see the eclipse in totality are Erie, Pennsylvania and Cleveland, Ohio , both around a six hour drive away.

my family drove a little further than that to see the eclipse in 2017 and it was worth it, but we made a mini-vacation of it, like we also went to see some museums in the area (also I wasn’t doing any of the driving)

(for those who are unaware, the central plot point of blaseball was that if you play baseball in a solar eclipse, the umpires can instantly kill you at any time)

2 Likes

also solar eclipses can happen at any time because the concept of orbit has been abolished by the Gods

oh okay I thought we renamed it, and checked what modbot called it post-game, but checking the actual account it is indeed Johnny Fingerhands.

yeah so I’m more than twice that distance away and I work

we did rename it; the original name is Thunderfingers, i just started calling myself Johnny Fingerhands because i thought it was funny

1 Like

yeah in your case you probably would’ve wanted to like, look into cheap flights + vacation time a few months ago

It’s on a Monday bleh. I’m like on the fence because I have no idea what I’m doing with regards to this stuff, and it would be a hard sell to my partner who is on week 3 of a new job lol.

blaseball was incomprehensible and objectively had to stop for the sake of the developers health but gods did it do some cool shit

cheap flights no longer exist in general

like as far as a basic premise? baseball but the umpires can and will actually just kill you for no reason is so funny and tragic

1 Like

I did in fact look

anyway