Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Midnight in the House of the Damned is queued in misc.

1 Like

Itā€™s currently exam season on right now for universities and Midnight is a script where you need a decent player size to keep things, well, ā€œbalancedā€ relative to Midnight terms
If you want my advice, I would intentionally delay the script running until high activity on FoL.

1 Like

tori2

here you go

3 Likes

Based

Silviu was the Magician in a game, and successfully convinced both baddies that they were evil enough to prevent the evil team from colluding. The Demon even soft-outed, although Silviu didnā€™t notice. It was a roaring success

1 Like

Yeah, each time I missed the vital messages that were exposing

Iā€™m surprised MAY knows this!

Drunk Heretic doesnt exist this never happened

1 Like

The script literally doesnā€™t exist so uh

You cantā€¦ run it?

1 Like

That and also the fact that thereā€™re five games running at once (including the UPick).

so whats one more

1 Like

[starts pulling out the attention economy graphs]
[they arenā€™t pretty]

2 Likes

why was this in my recommended :fearful:

is it spying on how i interact with my fol friends?

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing this is in a playlist titled ā€œControlling Arctic videosā€.

1 Like

God damnit

What JJK visually communicates to us about whatā€™s important is hot men and in terms of character development itā€™s also most hot men it thinks are important. Now, it occupies a weird space where it isnā€™t saying women and everyone else arenā€™t important, but it seems mostly disinterested in its women. Itā€™s like crypto fujoshi bait. In this essay, I will

5 Likes

@katze
How to make your Katzeā€™s submissive.

2 Likes

Is sunset enemy with thunderstorms

1 Like

The record to beat is my 1,149 word Kouko Ishigami role.

This can summarized into, ā€œJJKā€™s treatment of Nobara is complicated in a not-great way.ā€

1 Like