Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

people are talking about the existence and continous destruction of the transgender experience
goes makes dinner
comes back
baseball

1 Like

it has been proven time and time again throughout history that a great player does not necessarily translate to being a great manager, and that in fact it’s often the opposite. which means the mariners will definitely try it

2 Likes

Yes

all of his hypeup speeches would be him standing up and saying “Over in japan we have a saying:” and then proceeding to emit the longest series of profanities about the other team known to mankind and then sitting down

2 Likes

I did just read a cool article about visibility
It was actually about being an undocumented immigrant but a lot of the things the guy said there are applicable to me

you ask him for batting advice and he tells you to hit less home runs because women prefer contact hitters

1 Like

no that would be awesome we could just get way more aggressive about not having mold, that sounds way easier than fixing complicated systemic factors that sometimes combine with personal idiosyncrasies

1 Like

I mean yeah but also weird mind virus

this isn’t related to the Manager Ichiro bit but i have to mention that telling an interviewer about your pet dog and then, when asked about that dog’s name, saying “I don’t have my dog’s permission to tell you that.” is one of the funniest fucking bits I’ve ever seen a baseball player do

1 Like

Any form of mold being able to take over your mind sounds fucking horrifying (the benefit would probably outweigh the cons but)

come again

1 Like

matched only by responding to “what will you do after you stop playing baseball, Ichiro?” with “I dunno, die, probably?”

Well as in you could eradicate fascism very easily

As arete aaid

cannot stress enough that Ichiro Suzuki is like. the second greatest baseball player of all time and he’s like that

1 Like

given a certain amount of mold you would ideally like mold to not cause fascism but given a certain amount of fascism you would like a large amount of it to be caused by mold and other similarly preventable things

2 Likes

Assuming that the mind control is extended exposure

Yeah pretty much

every single ichiro suzuki quote sounds like a shitpost about what The Seocnd Greatest Baseball Player of All Time would think and say

1 Like

OH okay I see. It sounded like you were talking about it happening to you with the pros outweighing the cons

1 Like