Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

knuckleballing is the closest thing the world has to a Forbidden Technique

not even the PITCHER knows where that fucking ball is going

the human body was meant to eat double double animal style from in & out

1 Like

what if you made a pitch so unpredictable that it was unhittable. but also so unpredictable that your catcher can’t deal with it either, effectively locking you out of it if there are runners on base

and also you have to have like. a special Connection with your catcher.

well that’s just standard baseball all the batteries are gay

im soo very tired.

1 Like

yes but i think knuckleballer batteries are particularly homosexual

big sleeps to night

1 Like

The relationship between a pitcher and their catcher is similar to the relationship between a mech pilot and their handler. In this essay I will

1 Like

considering that you effectively have to trade the knuckleballer and their catcher together because the knuckleball is worthless if you don’t have Their Catcher

because the knuckleball’s physics are so horribly unpredictable that even if you’re familiar with the tendencies of one person’s knuckleball, someone else’s might be a completely different pitch. there are so many ways you can throw a baseball with almost no spin

shinji get in the catchers box shinji

1 Like

nobody knows who invented it. it’s basically passed down like a secret art. everyone fucking hates the knuckleball. everyone loves the knuckleball

I was gonna go for “get on the pitcher’s mound” but I’m glad someone else saw this joke

1 Like

we do know the guy who invented the curveball. his name is candy cummings :)

it’s possible to hit even the fastest fastballs if you predict it. there are some knuckleballs that are just physically impossible to hit despite being in the strike zone

so tas baseball would lean heavily in the pitchers favor no

well no because even a TAS in real life could not make the knuckleball predictable