Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

if it helps no one’s actually good at mario maker besides that one guy who beat trimming the herbs

i would be unsurprised if it was remade in mm2 and was beaten several times

1 Like

i just looked up this cause of you

Is that… even a good representation of Mario Maker skill?

oh i’m sure many people could beat it hacked. i’m talking about the guy who actually beat trimming the herbs, for real

i would be unsurprised if it was remade in mm2 and was beaten unhacked by several people

idk how many frame perfect inputs it requires in a row. but it’s a lot

1 Like

think 7?

1 Like

mario maker’s top players got together to beat it before mm1 servers shut down and the uploader revealed they beat it with TAS before someone managed to beat it legitimately

1 Like

more than 7

1 Like

i just put my phone down to remove the console from my lap and look for my phone

1 Like

I think most info roles basically sit in the area of “they can confirm / rule out information after a delay of x units of time”. A cop can do it nightly, a MD takes several phases to get that good - various points in between. (except lookout, that’s just a medic)

at the end of the day most roles like that tho just have to be balanced around eventually receiving some number of clears.

1 Like

nikocado avocado is now skinny

1 Like

yeah. i think we talked about how all roles are either versions of cops or interact with other roles. like cops are cops, trackers are weaker cops, vigis are stronger cops, etc. and on the other side there’s stopping actions, fucking with actions, or making progress towards unlocking new actions.

1 Like

still no silksong news

1 Like

take it the other direction and compare all roles to vigis, where cops are vigis and trackers are despos :cat2:

1 Like

yeah whatever works. and all win cons are just increasingly complex variants of the survivor win con.

1 Like

You win if you survive until the end of the game
You win if you or a team mate survive until the end of the game
You win if you or a team mate survive until an unknown set of players are dead
You win if you a team mate survive until a known set of players are dead or nothing can prevent you from doing so
And so on and so forth

3 Likes

really?

1 Like

oh it seems so

good for him!

1 Like