Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

when one of my grades dropped before what would (i think) be considered an a my father cheered because it would stop making him look so bad in school to his parents

beside that interesting tidbit about the three of us i recommend distracting yourself if this is the path you wish to follow

1 Like

society

update i have just done it

2 Likes

congratulations

1 Like

that was exceedingly easy. now all i have to do is wait

1 Like

'm glad all of you seem to be putting effort into your schooling
i was eternally lazy and though i didnt exactly pay for that i could’ve at least looked better

1 Like

Effort isn’t real

1 Like

Aka mood

1 Like

(I mean, I guess effort is real now, since I’m going back to school)

2 Likes

oh, really?

conrats.

i have no idea what WSU’s acceptance rates look like and this is the only school i am worried about getting into. and even then i think that my GPA is probably high enough given what ive heard, and also my letters of recommendation, and also if they give scholarships to people who won national merit semifinalist then i think i’m set anyways even if i don’t get it

1 Like

(but like. Undiagnosed potential ADHD is still a factor. So like. Nya?)

1 Like

bro my health class is having us take a screening for mental health

1 Like

Ye

Gap year became gap six years, but hey

We take the wins that are taking steps to be in a better situation than before

2 Likes

barring failing classes you’re guarunteed in i promise. real angle is how good you are for the honors college if you wanna do that (I think for a 4-year track honors > non-honors, but for 2 years idk how it looks)

2 Likes

yeah lmao

no idea what the honors college is

Anyways

Nya

Gn

its not even really a 2-year track it’s just that i have already completed the first two years

its not like a general screening we have options to choose from for specific screenings

me immediately on my way to do the domestic abuse one to see how high i score. post joycat

1 Like