Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

it’s not much different from a normal track

instead of UCORE classes (what they call gen ed classes), you take the honors track. Which is smaller classes, and on cooler and more focused subjects.

There are opportunities that relate to fulfilling multiple prereqs/major requirements with only 1 course.

plus a pretty nice 1000/yr scholarship tacked on.

1 Like

yeah ive already done the gen ed classes.

the scholarship would be cool, though

well, will have, but still

yeah. my orientation roommate had an Associates/equivalent of 2 yrs transfer, but he still chose to do honors anyways. But that also might be related to engineering specifically.

Its something to call the advising office about if/when u get in

1 Like

ah fair
good to know then

and yeah based on the way you talked about it and the fact that they offer FULL TUITION to anyone who has done the national merit semifinalist, something which I am extremely close to even if I don’t get it, i figured i was set lmao

my school apparently has not yet received the notifications from national merit. so sad no cure.

they’ll definitely be up now if you poke around reddit, were this time 2 years ago

1 Like

ehhh ill do it tommorow

too much anxiety to worry about tonight lmao

my selection index score thing was 210 if anyone wants to figure it out anyways but like. why

update: it is not an actual screening with a score or anything it’s just a list of questions

this is ok

i want to host basically just eimm but i cant balance an eimm game whatsoever

1 Like

pretty sure eimm has a lot of ability templates so you can mostly just play legos with the roles if you get your hands on them

1 Like

it does
but then it won’t be goooodddd

can’t believe you have the enjoyment of your players in mind what has this world come to

2 Likes

i’ve been considering running CfNA but then the only person who would suffer more than the players is me

2 Likes

HE LIED?